The AoP is changing after 112 years – now open to all
After 112 years, the leading organisation for research physicians, the Association of Physicians of Great Britain and Ireland (AoP), is opening its doors. Founded in 1907 by Sir William Osler, AoP hears state of the art talks from leaders in their field… presenters at recent meetings include Dame Sally Davies (chief medical officer), Prof Chris Whitty (Chief Scientific Adviser), Prof John O’Keefe (Nobel prize winner).
- Annual interdisciplinary translational meeting in the UK now open to all
- Membership open to all
- Grants, bursaries, annual meeting discounts available to members
- Reduced rates for early career researchers (within 5 years of consultant post)
- Early career research workshop annually
- Dinner/debate with leading researchers