The main aim of the scheme is to establish links with developing centres abroad, chiefly aiming at specific research projects. The links will be associated with education and training of staff, medical and/or non-medical.
The principles for the scheme, to support individual grants of up to £10,000 are set out in the guidelines.
Please click here to download the guidelines
2019 award round is now CLOSED
Awards can be submitted between 1 October and 1 November 2019
The deadline for the 2019/2020 round of applications is midnight on Friday, 1 November 2019
- Andrew Fogarty, University of Nottingham
- David Phillips, University of Southampton
- John Alcolado, University of Nottingham
- Colin Dayan, Cardiff University
- Rebecca Reynolds, University of Edinburgh
- Dwomoa Adu, University Hospital Birmingham
- Andrew Freedman, Cardiff University