Be at the heart of the debate with senior colleagues from throughout the UK and beyond: practitioners, academics, researchers, scientists, digital health professionals and leaders in all areas of cutting-edge multidisciplinary healthcare.
The 116th Annual Meeting (APAM 2023), 20 – 21 April 2023, the RCP at the Spine, Liverpool
- 5 themed symposia:
- Infectious Diseases
- Data Science
- Neurological Diseases
- Open Themes
- Named and plenary lectures
- Oral and poster abstract sessions
- Conference welcome reception
- Conference dinner at Liverpool Football Club
The programme is preceded with a networking drinks and supper evening for ECRs on 19 April….
Speakers at APAM 2022
We warmly welcome members and non-members and hope that non-members will be inspired to join the Association. If you would like to become a member, please see the member categories and prices information on our website.
Early Bird (valid until Monday, 13 March 2023)
Late Fee (valid AFTER Monday, 13 March 2022)
Association Fellow incl. (Seniors)
ECR Non Member
The networking reception on Thursday, 20 April 2023 is included in the cost of registration. Tickets for dinner, and additional tickets for both the networking reception and dinner may be purchased at the time of registration:
- Additional ticket for Networking Reception £15.00
- Ticket / Additional ticket for Conference Dinner £50.00
- Ticket for Conference Dinner for ECRs – Complimentary
Please note all registration rates are subject to VAT @ 20% Tax.