These grants are designed to support undergraduate medical students interested in exploring a career in academic medicine gain experience in the research group of an AoP member.
£1,500 will be provided for each award.
- The supervisor must be a current member of The Association of Physicians of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Applications to be received by 28 February 2020 for consideration by the Executive committee
- The decision of the committee shall be final
- Studentships can be taken up from June 2020
- Successful applicants are expected to present a poster of their work at the AoP Meeting in Spring 2021
Application Information; Please complete the online form.
- Laurence Dobbie, University of Glasgow
- Emily Boother, Imperial College London School of Medicine
- Zoe Macqueen, University of Glasgow, School of Medicine
- Thomas Webb, University College London