After 112 Years......the AoP is Open to General Membership
Plenary lectures given by some of the most influential international medical practitioners and academic. The Annual Meeting is a unique chance to be at the cutting edge of interdisciplinary, translational medicine.
- Infectious diseases – into the Future ~ in partnership with the Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Diagnosis by DNA ~ in partnership with the Biochemical Society
- Big Data in Clinical Research ~ in partnership with Health Data Research UK
- New Targets in Cellular Metabolism ~ in partnership with Nature Medicine
- Open Theme
Membership is open to all: clinicians; early career researchers; discovery scientists; industry affiliates. The AoP also has a community of elected fellows.
Register for our annual early career researchers workshop inviting conversation and debate with practitioners and clinicians at the forefront of scientific research today.
- Join a unique professional community at the heart of interdisciplinary debate
- Discounted rates for the annual meeting
- Support for early career researchers and newly appointed consultants
- Application for peer review fellowship status
QJM, is a long-established, leading general medical journal. It focuses on internal medicine and publishes peer-reviewed articles which promote medical science and practice.
Published monthly, QJM includes original papers, editorials, reviews, commentary papers to air controversial issues, and a correspondence column.